Thursday 16 August 2007

Aren't I Lucky?




I received one of my swaps that I am involved with in the group Unlimited Textiles and aren't I lucky. I didn't only get one ATC I got eight. I was also sent some lovely fabric. I am sure you will agree with me that all the ATCs are wonderful. Lynda my swap partner asked me to choose my favourite. It was a very hard task. Thank you Lynda for a lovely swap.


Also here is a photo of part of my workroom. This is the side I use mainly for textile/art work. Not shown are more shelves with books, threads and fabrics all fighting for space. I sometimes wish I had a bigger room but then I would just make a bigger mess!

3 comments:

Alis Clair said...

You certainly are a lucky girl.
Fab goodies ;0)

Lovely to see your work room. I can imagine you sitting there working hard now.

Purple Missus said...

My pleasure Jan.
I love looking at other peoples workroom/studios. What do you listen to on your radio while you work?

JannArt said...

Thank you for your comments. Radio was a present from my parents for a special birthday and I love listening either to Classic FM or Smooth.