Saturday 4 August 2007

Star Swap


Well it is the summer hols and I am hoping to get going on lots of textile work over the next few weeks. Months ago I entered the star swap in Stitch Magazine. Duly sent my star off and wondered on and off whether I was going to receive one in return. As time went on I decided I wasn't going to receive a star. What a lovely surprise to receive this one the other day. It is entitled A Star For A Persian King by Barbara Butler. Apparently there had been a big response to the swap and it coincided with an even bigger response to a competition run at the same time causing the long delay. Anyway I am sure you will agree it was well worth the wait. Thank you Barbara the star now hangs in pride of place in my study.

1 comment:

Alis Clair said...

That is gorgeous.
Well worth the wait.

Hugs, Ali